I made these today for an afternoon snack.
Just getting in the mood for Thursday.

They are very easy to make you take marshmallows, Chocolate chips, striped shortbread cookies and yellow icing. (I wasn't paying attention and bought gel)
1. Melt Chocolate
2. I took a fondue fork and put through the hole of the cookie and held out of the way.
3. Put the marshmallow on fork and dip in chocolate when covered move the cookie toward the marshmallow and pull off the fork.
4. let cool and then decorate.

I actually got this Idea from Fun Snacks for Kids They turned out way cute!
What are you going to be snacking on before Thanksgiving Dinner?

Comments

Honor said…
we always have pumpkin pie for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning. those look yummy!!
Anonymous said…
Those look so yummy. They are also super cute. I love your kids hair in the post below so styling!
You are such a busy mom plays, FHE groups, and lovin your kids to bits. You are AWESOME!
Julie said…
I love the pilgrim hats. Those are a must make for sure. Thanks for the link to that site. I'm excited to check it out. Happy Thanksgiving. I wish we were there with you guys. Love,
The Willfords

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..