Bears in the Park

Do Teddy Bears really go on picnics.... Yes! And what do they eat?....Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches.
We were fortunate to meet up with Bear from the big blue house who was just hanging in a nearby tree at the Blueberry Park.
O.k. so once again Tasha has taught me a lesson... I had gotten our picnic lunch ready and everything was ready to go we had tablecloths, chips, cookies, gummy bears, and other items.I assumed that I had help taking these bags to the car.
Unfortunately the one bag did not make it to the Park. So we ended up with our drinks and sandwiches.I had expressed my frustrations and Tasha and explained!! to me that wasn't having our family together enough?I am so grateful for her help keeping my focused on whats important in life.Despite the learning curves we had a great time climbing trees, eating, and picking Blueberries. O.k. so the Blueberries are not quit ready but we found enough for all of us to have one.





Comments

Julie said…
Wild blueberries? Thats awesome. That sounds like fun to go on a picnic and pick blueberries even if it is only a handful. I like the bear you found he's pretty handsome. Cindy I think you should be in charge of the activities at our reunion. You are so creative and imaginative.
Shawna said…
I am SOOOO excited for you guys to come. I'll be out of school on the first and have a ton of time off to play with family. YEAH!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull