Helping Hands

We went to the park after the free movies and I thought I would get some cute pictures, read and have a great experience. Especially because we had Cody's friend D.D. with us today. Well... to start off we ate lunch and as soon as they were done they vanished with of course there trash left behind. I tried to get pictures of Andrew and he just wasn't in the mood so you would think I would take the hint... OH No! I had to proceed with my picture taking schedule. I found a great area to have all the kids put there feet together and try to capture one of those cute feet pictures well the kids were drenched by this time and I didn't factor in the sticking grass or the tempers that would fly because someone wasn't sitting by the person they wanted to sit by. And then of course I had a nice shot of just a few feet and the one throwing the biggest tantrum walks right in front. I put my camera away until I could cool down. We did have a great time the boys went and played tag football (Andrew wanted to play but was too small. You could imagine how that went over) Callie and Andrew made fish out of paper bags. And they all played in the water some more until it was time to go. I decided to pull out the camera one last time to take a group picture. All the memories came flooding back (kids fighting) from the previous tries I quickly put the camera back in my purse and that's where it will stay until tomorrow. We did have a lot of fun and that is what's important.

** I put together a slide show of all the pictures I was able to get. Enjoy lol!

Comments

Julie said…
Now this trip to the park seems unheard of from the haywards. I had the haywards pegged as the perfect nonfighting family with all of the happy blogging moments. I guess there has to be one not perfect trip to the park in a summer full of bliss. I know you just rolled your eyes Cindy. But you are pretty spoiled with such good kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull