The Mystery of a clean room

So the last couple of days I have been cleaning the basement. I have 1/4 of it almost completed starting with the laundry area, bathroom and under the stairs. I did the majority of the cleaning yesterday and so every chance I had today I found myself standing in the basement just admiring how much better it looks. I also noticed my kids going down to the basement for no reason (normally they start yelling and screaming if basement is even mentioned).
However the rest of the house is a mess and today Andrew had every game we owned out and in the middle of the frontroom within minutes.
***So the mystery is... when my kids like clutter. why are they drawn to clean rooms?***
Okay so normally I would not take pictures of my basement and I really should have before and after but just take my word for it you normally would not be able to walk off the stairs without walking on something. And just remember this is still a work in progress.

Look! No Laundry!!
It's Party Time!

Comments

Honor said…
I wish I had done that today ... I read and made jam. A clean basement would be nice.
Honor said…
It's Fircrest park ... I like it because there is a fence around the whole park, and there's a sandbox ... I think some people call it the Tot Lot ...
KatherineWoodin said…
Wow, that is unbelievable

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull