Crazy Moments

This past week we stayed pretty busy cleaning the house, and then making messes, going to the movies, playing at the parks. But I think the craziest moments happened to be when I decided to take 5 of my kids (Tasha was at girls camp) to American Lake by myself. They had a blast and we will defiantly go again. The water was warm and what seals the deal with me is they have lifegaurds on duty.

Cody thought he would even take on climbing a mountain while we were there as you can see he was able to reach the top.
Callie is always surprising me. You would think as a mother you would check your kids thoroghly before they hop into the car to make sure they are fully dressed and match. Well let's just say there have been several occasions where my children have not been fully dressed, clothes don't match and even shoes not matching.

(look closely at Callie's feet)

Friday we picked cherries and what do you do with this many cherries?
Make ice cream!!!


This is our great friend Jashon (I hope I spelled his name right) he helped me through out the process. He helped pick, chop,whip and even keeping watch over the product so that no one walked away with it. And that was just a little part of our crazy week. It's times like these that make life enjoyable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you are having fun and staying busy. Have a great day!
Julie said…
Fun!!! You should pick me some cherries and make ice cream for the reunion. You are brave going swimming with 5 kids. Your five kids are perfect so it makes it sound more daring then I'm sure it actually was.
Sonja said…
Cherry ice cream, what a sweet idea! I just made freezer jam out of the gargantuan amount of raspberries I bought.

I can't believe how big your kids are getting, and Jashon - wow, he looks tall in that picture.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.