Would you or wouldn't you?

Today we took 4 of our kids to Denny's for lunch (the other 2 were at dance festival). We were sitting there enjoying our meal's and each others company when one of the employees came by with the vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming (it was quiet) and even vacuumed under our table?. while he was vacuuming he was having a conversation with another employer about how the other night he had given a job to a girl that should have taken an hour and it took her two hours so he clocked her out an hour earlier.
I was stunned that he would say something like that (NOT TO MENTION HIS ACTIONS)out in front of diners. I sat there wondering should I say something?....When I went up to pay The manager who had been serving us was still there and I asked her if I could have a word with her when we were done. I told her what I had heard and she was so thankful and was shocked that I stopped to tell her. (normally I would not say a word)

So the questions is... Do you say something or do you let it slide?

Comments

Honor said…
I would probably say something ... but then again, I always say something. I think that's really rude of them ... maybe they didn't realize?
Shawna said…
In this case I think you should say something. He did something dishonest and obviously doesn't care. If it was just the vaccuming I might have let it slide, but to brag about cheating on his time is grounds for reporting.
Anonymous said…
I love to know what people are thinking. You are awesome I'm glad you were brave enough to say something!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull