Parks, Parks, Parks

Today's park was Jefferson park in Tacoma.
I must say one of my favorite parks so far. The playground is any kids dream especially if they like to go round and round and round.
They also have ball fields that you could possibly use.
The spray ground was also Fabulous!
The only complaint from the kids was ... The amount of people that occupied the park.
However we all enjoyed are selves.

Today 7-Eleven celebrated their birthday today and gave away free slurpee's the kids enjoyed them so much they wanted me to find another 7-Eleven and get another one.


Comments

Julie said…
Super cool park. It looks like you took the whole neighborhood to get slurpee's. I know those aren't all of your kids, but I'm sure they could all fit in your van. It's fun to see pictures of you guys. We miss you.
KatherineWoodin said…
It looks like fun how come we did not go to that park

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull