Celebrate Gratitude Day with me

If you would like to celebrate Gratitude day with me just leave a comment of what you are grateful for...I will go first...
I would like to thank my family for there support and love.
My friends for inviting me to the movies, going out to dinner and putting up with my obnoxious laugh.
To my cousins for their support throughout the years.
I would like to thank my children for there unconditional Love, for their smiles and for sharing there growing moments with me.
I would like to let my Husband know how much his hard work and devotion to our family means to me. I am truly grateful for his love and his belief in me.
I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life and I would like to say
Thank You!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tonight I am really thankful to have a daughter in mutual. For standard night we got to go listen to Ardeth Kapp she was amaizing as always!
Julie said…
I love my family and all that jazz, but what really makes my world go round is the twilight series. lol. Sorry I've just been hanging out with beehives too much. I am grateful that my whole family goes to sleep about 2 to 3 hours before me and then I have Julie time where I blog or read a book or just sit and stare in complete silence. This is happiness. O.K. on a more serious note I am so grateful that my husband magnifies his church calling. The list could go on and on. Celebrating gratitude day with you has made me so grateful. You are so smart Cindy.
KatherineWoodin said…
I am grateful for my Savior and the love He had for me. For my family and the life that has been mine.
Jon Woodins said…
I am greatful for toilets, And the kids I make clean them and for Disposable diapers and the kids who dirty them and I thankful for money and the man that makes it for me to spend. I love you all.
Julie said…
Cindy? Where are you? It's been a week and I don't know what is happening in your life. Its like once summer ended so did the daily postings. I miss you. You should make some carmel apples or eclairs or something pretty that I can see. Hurry up and blog before I call you.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.