Twilight Round One


As most of you know I purchased Twilight last weekend and since I was in the middle of Stargirl I offered my husband the honor of reading it first. Sam has laughed at the commotion Twilight has caused. He has also made comments of it being a girlie book. So when I cautioned him that Twilight is an addicting series and once you start you'll have a hard time putting it down. He laughed at my comments and finally Tuesday evening he thumbed through the book, Yesterday he was halfway through the story and let me tell you he wouldn't put it down for Stewarts open house (he sat in the auditorium reading) and I believe he was reading during the Scouts Court of Honor. I don't condone any of his actions but I did warn him. I am also excited to start my journey through Twilight that is why I am trying to prep the house and I might even think about making some dinners and freezing so when I start Twilight I won't have to feel bad that dinner didn't get cooked. LOL
If you have any tips for keeping an orderly home while reading Twilight I would appreciate them.

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
I turned on some movies for my kids (I love netflix) I did indeed have dinner previously prepared. And Did not inforce homework or chores (It was friday) and I read the entire first book in about 10 hours. Stopping only to chnge dirty dipars and force pajamas and bed on my children. That was 6 days ago. I am almost halfway through book 3 and I am sure I will be finnished sometime tomarrow night. Good luck with the house hold chores. I didn't get around to much the last few days.
Anonymous said…
I have not read them yet. However I may have to. Let me know what ya think. As for your house cold cereal is a very healthy dinner FIBER and all, as for the rest it isn't going anywhere clean it when you are done!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.