Shopping for Birthday parties.

So today turned out to be a very busy day for me and I feel I accomplished nothing.
Our day started with rehearsal at 9a.m.-11a.m. at the Stake building (our family is in the Christmas Carol that will be put on by Multiple Stakes) And then it was rush rush rush to Target to purchase 2 presents for 2 different parties luckily we only had one party today but Andrew kept asking if he could open his gift to try it out before the party on Wednesday. I'm sure he just wanted to make sure that it was gift worthy. As we were making our way to the checkout stand we walked past the book section and I finally picked up a copy of TWILIGHT (so now I have no excuses).So gifts and book in hand we head on home to drop everyone off and then Callie and I wrap the gift (a cute little purse we had on hand worked great) and then make our way over to the skating rink. I decided to pay for myself to help Callie because she had only been one other time that I know of. We had a great time skating around together hand in hand (more like Callie throwing all her weight on me and letting her skates go wild) There were times that she would have us leave the rink and I would beg her to let me skate by myself so she would watch me go around once and I was pretty good at coming right back to help Callie back into the rink. I did however have a 1985 relapse while I was skating thinking I was queen of the world nothing could hurt me and all the boys wanted to skate with me. lol. On my fourth time around I realized that Callie was sneaking on to the skating rink because her 34 year old mother was acting like an idiot. We did have allot of fun and I am already trying to find a day when we could go back as a family. This was only half of our day the other half was spent going to cash and carry's twice running to the church to meet the missionaries and to pick up friends for a play date. So besides being tired I will most likely be sore tomorrow for acting like I was 11 again. But Even though I'm tired today I would do it all over again tomorrow.

Comments

Julie said…
I'm sure there was a group of 10 year old boys wishing you would skate with them. My guess is times haven't changed and you were the queen of the skating rink. Callie was probably just getting jealous because all of her boyfriends were staring. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.