Another sewing project

Dish Towel Apron ** Click here for directions**
This was so easy However you would think I would read what type of bias tape I needed not me however my single layer worked fine (thanks for talking me through it, Mom)
I bought the dishtowel at the Dollar Store and added a white ribbon to the bottom so the ending cost...under $2.00(because you can get two aprons done with one pkg. of bias tape)
I am sure having fun sewing today however my house is suffering. Good thing tomorrow is make your bed day. lol.

Comments

Julie said…
You are so cool!!! I love your projects and am suprised by your motivation to celebrate every day. Tomorrow is find a great family costume idea for your sister. I will be waiting for the findings.
Anonymous said…
Love the Apron. Thanks for the great idea.
KatherineWoodin said…
The apron turned out really cute

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.