What's your fortune?















I have always wanted to make Fortune Cookies for the simple reason of saying I did it. The Top picture is my very first cookie. Not bad considering I put a teaspoon of dough and not the tablespoon I was suppose to use. However when they say you have less than a minute to shape they are not kidding.
Here's a link to the recipe I used. Fortune Cookie Recipe .The cookies have a great taste and putting the batter together was pretty simple. Shaping the cookies seemed to where I fell short but for my first time I am pretty pleased and they will go great with Dinner... Chicken teriyaki and rice.

Comments

Sonja said…
I love fortune cookies!! You know what's fun...... when you get one after you eat Chinese, add "in bed" after the fortune phrase. Always makes me laugh. :D
Anonymous said…
I can't believe ytou made fortune cookies. That is amaizing I know mine would never turn out but I might be brave and try. Then I could give myself any fortune I wanted!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.