I need your Help!


Family Home Evening yesterday was spent glitterizing small skeleton hands and skulls
the kids enjoyed themselves. (Kyle is at the end of the table doing homework and Brandon is finishing the dishes) (Yes they all participated)
We had a great time and even went to school with glitter in our hair.





So here you have
the end product.
This is where I am asking for your help.
I feel that something is missing. Do you have any ideas of what I could add? If you can't see the picture just click on it and hopefully it will come up full screen. Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated!


Comments

Jon Woodins said…
for a true Halloween feel add some purple and lime green as back ground accents it will help set off the black and silver.
Anonymous said…
yOU ARE SO VERY CRAFTY. I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT. IF YOU DO WANT TO ADD SOMETHING HOWEVER I AGREE WITH MONICA. I ALSO THINK THOUGH JUST SOME COB WEB UNDERNEATH EVEN THE PURPLE COB WEB WOULD BE COOL. AWESOME JOB WHAT A GREAT MOM YOU ARE.
Julie said…
Wow!!! I've missed alot in your little world since my computer had was stuck on gratitude day. You've been busy. I loved the stupid question day. My favorite part of that post was imagining you asking these questions in your "do you think I'm stupid voice." Your crafts are awesome!!! I love your window set up its cute. Jim came home the first week in september to the house decorated with halloween and fall. His response was "Julie its September." My response was "Really?" Its hard to keep track of the months. Sorry for that tangent. I sure wish we could do all these craft things together and you could come over tomorrow and help me get my salsa canned. I'll be waiting for you.
Jana said…
You are the best mom, you always have the coolest things your doing. Your kids are lucky... and I think it turned out super cute!
KatherineWoodin said…
Just add a couple of your pumpkins and it will add a little color. The purple or lime green would work also.
Honor said…
I was thinking something orange would look nice

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.