Be Worthy

The Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. PSALM 84:11

Shape up. I say that to myself constantly. Shape up. Stand a little taller. Be a little better, a little stronger, a little more thoughtful, a little humbler, a little more prayerful, that you may be worthy of the guidance of the Lord and of his wonderful blessings.
Gordon B. Hinkley

I too remind myself on a daily basis. Especially when dealing with my strong spirited Children.

I was given this book a few years ago and there are inspirational messages for everyday of the year. I hope you don't mind that I post them on my blog and if you have any comments please leave them. Beacuse I like most feed of others testimonies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!