Todays festivities (SOUTH PARK)

We had a great time celebrating national picnic day. It was quit chilli but that didn't stop us from playing in the water. The sun was playing hide and seek the whole time. It wasn't until we came home that the sun decided to show itself.


We did miss having Tasha and Kyle with us but they where having a blast babysitting the Menzie's.



The other holiday we celebrated was national splurge day.
I had a fabulous time eating my brownies And of course I had a few more than I should have but isn't that what this day is all about?.
Do you see my muscel? This is from hand mixing my brownies. Don't pay attention to the flab on the bottom. lol

Comments

Teri said…
OK where on earth is that park. I have never seen it. You must know of all the fun parks so you better give me a list.
Sonja said…
Holy moly!! Did I really forget to say goodbye before leaving? I thought I had called everyone so I'm sorry I missed you. Please forgive me (imagine me kneeling on the floor with my hands together, begging, pleading).
Julie said…
National splurge day? I think they are talking about money, but brownies are the next best thing. Besides you look really skinny and strong.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!