Priesthood Blessings



I wanted to share this cute little story with you.
A couple of weeks ago Callie (age6) had cut the bottom of her foot (scratch) and as bedtime approached she had progressed into a hysteric state. We had said family prayer and sent the kids to bed, we could still hear Callie sobbing I went in an knelt by her bed as she sobbed right into my arms we cuddled and I suggested a fathers blessing she almost immediately calmed right down and said yes. I carried her into the front room where she asked her father for a blessing. He then blessed her with a beautiful blessing and she gave him a hug and kiss and went to bed. The next morning she woke up with a huge grin on her face and Tasha had asked what she was happy about? She explained " there where angels with me all night" "Because dad gave me a blessing". The amazing thing about this blessing is he did bless her with angles.
This was a true testimony builder. And I love my Kids for sharing there ups and downs with me.

Comments

Teri said…
I love fathers blessings.
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited you are blogging. You have such a cute family. The story about blessing was so neat What great examples of faith these little ones are. Imiss you and hope you have a great day!
Shawna said…
whenever I talk about blogging or what I read on someone's blog Marshall acts completely uninterested except for this story he thought it was so cute. I guess he is just a sucker for callie.
Sonja said…
Wow, that's such a neat story. I love to hear how strong a child's faith is. They just don't question it, they know.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!