Ice cream! You scream! We all scream for Ice Cream!

O.k. I wasn't going to blog this story but my sister said I should.

Yesterday when Coming home from Scouts and Achievement Days I thought it would be fun to drive through McDonalds drive thru and treat everyone to an Ice Cream cone. I drove up to the second window and proceeded to distribute the cones among the kids. Then came mine it looked beautiful and I guess I don't know my own strength because no sooner did I grab the cone and started driving away I broke the bottom part of the cone right off. The ice cream plummeted to the floor. I quickly scooped it off the coat that was laying there and with napkin in hand quickly gobbled it right down. It was not one of my better moments but really funny.

Comments

Julie said…
who told you to post that story? If anything it is just plain embarrising or my spelling is because I don't know how to spell embarrising. Just kidding I think that story is really funny. I guess that is why your favorite sister suggessted you share it. I think I might have spelled suggesseted wrong too.
KatherineWoodin said…
Just wanted to Say have a
HAPPY bIRTHDAY

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!