Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Picture was taken at Point Defiance Zoo kid center.

Wow!! I truely cannot believe I have made it to the ripe old age of 34. I still love my birthdays even though the gift giving has diminished. (I will give you all a week to have my gifts delivered)LOL!! Here are just a few things about me that you maynot know.

* I was a tom boy but loved to wear flower prints.
* favorite colors growing up were black and yellow
* I coached girls softball when I was 17 (for a couple of years)
* I love camping
* I rolled out of our moving station wagon when I was 8 (my mom says I was 10)(we will continue to argue about this until I'M 96.)
* We had a homemade fort in our backyard. I had fallen from the top of the fort and had a concussion that lasted a couple of days.
* In High school I was in choir and theater and loved every minute of it.
* Jobs I've had...I worked in a ma and pa greece pit. I worked as a nanny and then transitioned into working with Elderly. Then came the famous Build-a-Bear Workshop.
* I am now a stay at home mom and I'm loving every minute.

I have had a good life and I have a great Family. What more could I want?!

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
Cindy you are loved and I don't remember dates and how old. That is why we need journals. I hope you have a great and happy birthday. lol
MOM
Sonja said…
Happy Birthday!! You look great, by the way. I love that picture at the top, so fun!
Teri said…
Happy Birthday Girl!! Where were you guys when you took that picture?
Julie said…
Wow Cindy look at how cute you are. You look way skinny. You look more like Tasha's sister then her mom. I like your comments about your life even if they are a little shady. I never remember you as a Tom boy, but I do remember you never went without a boyfriend.
Honor said…
hope it was a good one!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!