Manitou Park

Here we are at Manitou park where they made lunch easy for me because they serve healthy sack lunches to the kids that show up. And after you eat lunch at 1p.m. they open the wading pool which the kids enjoyed.
Hey mom... look what I found
We could do without the cool breeze.
Let's play on the playground until we are dry and then lets get wet again.


This ones mine!
So I thought if I brought a green tote we could pile everything into it and then we wouldn't look so cluttered. As you can see Andrew had other ideas.

Comments

Julie said…
I bet you guys are that family that goes to church and everyone says if only my family could be like the Haywards. Maybe you just look like the perfect family in pictures and then when the camera is off you become the family that everyone fears. All I know is you guys are having way too much fun without us. We sure miss you guys and are excited for August to see everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull