Rested?

It has been a crazy weekend for us. Tasha had her vocal recital on Saturday and she should be very proud of her self. I baked peanutbutter cookies for the recital and brownies for our ward social. Kyle and Sam went on a campout with the Scouts. Kyle came home with some enormous mosquito bites. The one on his hand has swollen to double the size. But other than the bites they had a great time. I also think I got a few loads of laundry done as well. With all the other running around we did Saturday.
So today after church we spent relaxing outside by the fire. I believe we are well rested for next week.

Comments

Sonja said…
Awwwww! I just want to pinch his little cheeks, what a cutie!
Julie said…
You are such a fun mom. Your kids should never have an excuse to say you are lazy or boring or anything negative. Seriously I get exhausted just looking at all the things you do in a day and all the cute ideas you have for celebrating life. Your family is sure lucky. We sure could use your "funness" here in Idaho. We are pretty boring and limit ourselves to gossiping and spades.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull