Field Trip

This was actually alot of fun. We walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus(city bus). When we arrived at Albertsons they asked the kids about the foods they eat and what foods are everyday foods and what foods are sometimes foods and when they showed them the candybar there were a few kids that shouted everyday foods.

This first picture is of Callie eating a piece of star fruit.
I don't think she liked it.
They also gave them a piece of wheat bread.
Where is this girls mother? Really you think she would have better manners than this.

They had the kids make tortilla rollups with ham and cheese.

Then it was off to the soy milk

lucky for us it was Chocolate flavored.

The Children seemed to enjoy it.

Hey kids do you want to pet a lobster or fish?

They had all the kids pick out a box of healthy cereal

Off to the checkout stand

I feel sorry for the one who has to put all the cereal back on the shelf.

Say Cheese!

We are waiting at the bus stop for the next bus.

The bus was so crowded that while I was standing I looked over to my left and there was a crazy man giving me the eye.

Now really can't you see I have a wedding ring.

Comments

Teri said…
That sounds like a fun field trip. Where did you guys go on the other field trip?
Honor said…
that does sound like it was very educational.

and no, I wasn't mad about the icecream ... I thought it was very nice. Thank you.
Mashel said…
How funny, I found your blog from Teri's, because my son, and Colby are on the same t-ball team, but it looks like you are in Mrs. Dolan's morning class. Hunter is in afternoon, and we went on the same field trip a few weeks ago. I actually have almost the same exact post and pictures, you should check it out. How funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!