Multi-Stake Production of the Christmas Carol

Some of you are aware that our family auditioned for the opportunity to be part of this production. I was thrilled when I opened my e-mail and this is what I found...

To Cody, “Tiny Tim Cratchit
To Kyle, “Child Scrooge”
To Sam, “The Grocer” and “Poulterer” (2 different scenes)
To Brandon, “Boy” (he helps the poultry seller in a scene w/ scrooge)
To Tasha, “Girls choir member” (special part of the show!)
To Cindy “Towns Woman”

We are all so excited and I don't think they could have gotten a better Tiny Tim.

Comments

Shawna said…
WOW your blog looks so cute - I love your background. That is so cute that your family is all involved in a play- even sam (very impressive). I hope you have a ton of fun with it.
Julie said…
The Haywards are more like the Von Trap family (from sound of music). Awesome. Little tiny tim and a towns women a grocer and the other characters and you have a real show. I'm willing to put money on the table that Jim will suggest we take a trip to
Washington the week of the play to see Sam's performance. Congratulations Haywards

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!