Can you blog too much?

I have truely enjoyed Blogging! I wonder at times can you spend to much time blogging? Let me fill you in... Last Wednesday My mother and I took Callie and Andrew to the zoo. We had bought them McDonalds and when we got home I wanted to play on my blog.(you would think they would be exhausted).I had proceeded to play and I heard my mother let out a screech as I looked in the kitchen I saw my two beautiful children playing in the flour. Instead of yelling at them I ran for the camera.
I then proceeded to give them instructions on how to clean up the mess (what was I thinking?)! A few minutes later I looked up from the computer and the floor was about a inch thick on the floor and they where covered from head to toe. No pictures because my camera had flour all over the lens. I must say I learned my lesson that day and I sure hope that I won't make that mistake again.

Comments

Sonja said…
I can relate! My kids get into all sorts of trouble when they see that I'm occupied. :)
Shawna said…
Your answer to that question is an obvious yes- look around cindy you have flour all over your floor. Just kidding, But in reality i was asking myself that same question as I was taking pictures of Ryan for the sole purpose of blogging, but hey at least I'll have some cute pictures down the road.
Honor said…
the sad thing is that whenever Matt and I do something ... like the family room remodel ... or go anywhere ... Matt says, "you're going to blog the heck out of this, aren't you?" ... it's true ... I do look for occasions to take pictures to post ... but it's so fun! I don't think it's EVER too much.

(how would we all get to know each other so well if we didn't have blogs ... I wouldn't know half the things about people's everyday lives without blogging!)
Julie said…
Whenever Callie is around its trouble. The problem is she is too cute to pass up a good picture. Cindy its your fault your kids are too cute so it makes you vulnerable and then they take advantage.
Teri said…
I love your music on here. Friends are friends forever is one of my favorite songs, I haven't heard it for a long time, It brought back some good memories. About the Blogging too much, I don't think there is a limit. Its fun and for us stay at home moms it is a place for us to vent.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!