Forgivness

Being a parent I talk to my kids about forgiving and how important it is. How they should say I'm Sorry and feel that they have made amends. And when the tides are turned and it's up to me to apologize or even forgive I find it harder than when I was just a kid. I wish that I could return to those innocent days and become like a child when forgivness comes my way.
Forgiveness
Brenda Terrell
When Jesus died upon the cross
His words rang clear and true,
"Father, please forgive them,
For they know not what they do."
As the Precious Lamb of God
Christ wants me to see:
Forgiving is the power
That sets my spirit free!
Forgiveness is God's wondrous gift
That sets my spirit free!

Comments

Julie said…
Why did we think life was so hard when we were kids. Kids are so loving and forgiving, yet kids think life is so tough and they have it so hard. But yet the hard stuff like being Christ like comes so much easier.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull