Salsa and chips anyone?

So here is our fist attempt at Salsa.
It has a nice taste but no heat.
We didn't put allot of hot peppers into the salsa but we put habanero, Serrano's and jalapeno's.
You would think that you would have heat? But pre-canned nothing just a great sauce.
(I'm not complaining - I like mine mild)
Just wait the longer we let the salsa sit the hotter it will become.

Ingredients... Tomato's, onions, green peppers (orange and yellow as well), hot peppers, celery, garlic, cider vinegar, corn, cumin, corriander and lime juice.
Now all that's missing is the Chips

Comments

Julie said…
Wow!!! That is pretty. So your salsa looks way better then ours. Ours looks like spagetti sauce, but it tastes good. This is kinda funny-- When we were canning salsa Jim and I were discussing whether the other husbands in our family would spend hours in the kitchen canning with their wife. I told Jim that I wasn't sure if Sam would can unless it was meat. We now know that he will can salsa, what about meat?
Anonymous said…
I am IMPRESSED! You need to give me some advice on how to do that canning stuff. It looks so yummy. Your tomatoes look so good. In fact it looks so fun that I might try canning something (i'm not sure what. Did you use a pressure cooker?
Shawna said…
so sad :(
You blog bout every national day there is except national physician assistant's day.
By the way julie, marshall can get into stuff like that too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.