leftovers

What can you do with leftovers?
I had made a big batch of sauce for lasagna the other day we have used this sauce for two meals now. I was trying to figure out what I could make that was different from spaghetti. Looking through my fridge I saw that we had refrigerator biscuits and thought immediately to making personal pizzas. In my mind they were supposed to look like jack-o-lanterns instead they look like happy faces. The kids had a great time making them and trust me they got created.! One turned out more like a worm.
We than sat around the table enjoying one anothers company.
And there is nothing better than finishing the evening with homemade Ice Cream.
(Orange ice cream may I add.)




Families who cook together+Families who Eat together= Full tummies and full hearts

Comments

Julie said…
Orange ice cream? I don't doubt that it is tasty, because I have never had anything but the best ice cream from you guys. But orange? Do you use orange juice or orange zest or maybe orange peel? Let me know- I'm curious?
Jon Woodins said…
So Cute. I am glad you let your kids cook with you. I am too much of a control freak and my kids give the kitchen a pretty wide berth. But I did let Stiles help me make jam. HE was jazzed. Do you think that they might eat their veggies if they cooked them?

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull