Let's Think...


Today I thought I would celebrate...
Evaluate your life day.
So bare with me or checkout another site (it could get boring)

I decided to start off with a check off list...
When I was about 12 I knew exactly what I wanted in life so here it goes.

  • to go on a LDS Mission
  • to marry a Hunk √√√ (I think he’s a hunk)
  • Temple Marriage
  • Family
  • 12 Kids (I have 6 does that count)
  • To own my own Castle (or broken shack)
  • I won’t want for anything (yea right) (maybe when I’m older)
  • To have Riches (do blessings count)
  • Dates every week (with my Hunky Husband) √√
  • To keep my skinny figure (hahahaha)

And the list goes on.

It’s amazing to see what I have accomplished. I have a few changes in my list now that I’m Older like… 6 kids instead of the dozen, Blessings instead of riches (even though money is good), My wants… are for quiet, homework to be done, fighting to cease and kids to obey. And I guess I’ll have to work for my figure. (If I can ever slow down life enough to get to the gym).

I have a great Life with many imperfections but honestly that is what makes life interesting.


What is one thing that you have accomplished that is on your list?


Comments

Julie said…
Where do you find these things to celebrate. Although if we would all take a day to re-evaluate our lives a goal or two might get accomplished. So I'm in. Here's to celebrating with you. Re-evaluating my life? Luckliy I got my undergrad. work out of the way (just too bad I can't spell). I would like to get a masters degree, in due time. I am the worst at keeping a diary or scrapbook for the kids. I want to be better at that. This life is too short and we only have one day and thats all we get until the next one so I hope the next one's keep coming so we can always re-evaluate. Hat's off to the thinkers of re-evaluate your life day.
Julie said…
By the way, cute pictures. You are such a princess
Teri said…
I would have to say my Family, that is what I wanted and I wanted to just have 3 kids and I got that. They are m greatest accomplishment and my favorite blessing.
KatherineWoodin said…
For all my children to go to the Temple and I have been blessed with that.
Jon Woodins said…
I got out of bed,had a shower, went to the store, bought what I needed to, Came home fixed lunch, did some house work, Laundry is being moved through, and dinner is currently in the oven. Those were my plans, And I think I got all of them done. I even rode my horse today which was not on my to do list.
Anonymous said…
I remember those outfits from dance. I have one of me in the same dance outfit. You have such a cute family. I think you have done a great job getting the things on your list that are worth having. CONGRAGULATIONS!! I wanted to be able to stay home with my kids and I,m so grateful that has happened even when life circumstances has made it hard to do so!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull