Blah..Blah..Blah..

It's Blabbing day today!!
Are they kidding me? A day I can just go on and on about nothing?
(I bet they created this day for the children)LOL!

So I found a brand of shoes that I absolutely love to look at.
I have not worn or own a pair but would love to in the future.
I just think paying more than $20 for a pair of shoes is crazy!
And most of there shoes are $50+


These are one of my favorite!!
But I haven't been able to find them cheaper than $89 that's a little steep.(I think)
I will find them cheaper you just watch. They might be out of style by the time I can purchase them but I will have them.



I love these too! I think I have a new hobby.. collecting shoes,
now if I could only afford them.


I have a couple of kids who have a difficult time channeling their Anger. So we are thinking of putting them into AKIDO (martial arts).
Akido focuses on using there energy to gain control, Not on striking their opponent.
I might actually need to take a few classes myself. I find channeling anger is quite difficult for me at times.
Plus that little boost of knowing you can take care of yourself in any situation.



So a few of you know We are throwing a Halloween party this year. And I am thrilled!! I have always wanted to have a party for Halloween but didn't realize I had no decorations so We have been busy crafting, glittering and searching the web for ideas.
However I will most likely have to take the small kids trick-or-treating and won't get to enjoy our hard work.
IT'S FINISHED
what do you think?

We bought us some heat! (NO! NOT A GUN)
A FURNACE
It's been about three years since our furnace decided to retire and this year I expressed my feelings on the subject and waala hopefully by next week we will be nice a toasty. Even though I was hoping not to turn the heat on until the middle of November. However as I am typing right now The tips of my fingers are turning blue. lol.

I think for now I am all typed out but I'm not done gabbing so keep an ear out for your phone to ring.
hahahaha

What is one thing that is on your mind today?

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
Hey Cindy, Call me. We can talk all day. I have nothing to do. Can you believe it!?! No Laundry, No Dishes, No meals to prepare, Yeh right if that were the case You would be planning my funeral. Have a great day BLAH, Blah, blah.
Anonymous said…
iN RESPONSE TO MY BLOG p.j. DAY IS MORE OFTEN FOR ME THAN IT SHOULD BE. lOVE THE SHOES AND THE hALLOWEEN CRAFT TURNED OUT AWESOME. i HAVE A WARM HOUSE TODAY, BUT A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN i WAS TRYING TO SAVE MONEY ONE OF MY KIDS SAID "i CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL SO i CAN BE WHERE IT IS WARM" i FELT TERRIBLE AND KEEP MY HEAT ON SO THEY LIKE TO BE HOME. i JUST NOTICED MY CAPS LOCK IS ON AND i AM NOT RETYPING THIS BLAH BLAAH BLAH HAVE A NICE DAY!
KatherineWoodin said…
So I will be warm when I come. You are such a great person.
Julie said…
I can't think of anything to write since I talked to you for at least an hour today. I think I covered everything, but I'm sure I'll remember something I forgot so I will probably call tomorrow regardless of the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Angels Among Us.