Positive Charge

This afternoon I went to the van to take Tasha to Piano and to my surprise the battery was dead luckily we have another van (that is really on its last sputter but for some reason keeps on sputtering) And headed over to piano. When her lesson was over we climbed back into the little van and nothing it wouldn't start after a few minutes of trying to get it to acknowledge that I was there we asked Jennica if she could give us a hand, she accepted and off to work we went. Neither one of us had really done anything like this before. But we grinned and pressed on. I did read the directions but come on I completely freak out when they tell you if you do it wrong you could blow something up. And I need to arrive home with all my fingers and toes. After leaving her home I felt empowered and knew I could jump the big van (I had Kyles help holding the cables). So with just a few butterflies in my stomach I proceeded (the hardest part was figuring out how to open the hood) And waa laa With a red here and a red there a black here and a black there we are up and running.
Sorry to toot my own horn.
(but honestly someone has too)

Comments

Julie said…
Its about time you MAN up. lol. I have no room to speak I would be clueless if I got a flat tire. I really am impressed car stuff is scary.
Jon Woodins said…
I am so proud of you. Women can do anything!!! See now the next time it goes dead you can jump the battery again. You might want to check and see if you have a bad cell in your battery if it keeps on going dead.
Anonymous said…
Good Job. It's always nice when you accomplish something new!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull