Craft Time

Andrew and I decided to exercise our crafty side
Yesterday.
This is Andrew's finished project.
Cute! Huh.
He is very proud of it and carried it around with him.
(he even fell asleep with it. To bad it's not Time to Decorate for Christmas yet)
(Sorry about the reverse order in pictures)

Painting with the free paints that came from my project.

I bought this @ Micheal's for $1.00
Andrew was pretty funny I had to talk him into using the paints he was content to just use crayons or markers but when I told him he could paint them he was ecstatic.

Now on to my project...
I made canvas pictures.
I purchased these canvas's at JoAnns for $1.49 they came with paints and paintbrushes (bonus for me because I am going to use these for a different purpose than what they are meant to be.
I painted the whole thing black and then I took a piece of scrapbook paper and cut to size then mod podged the canvas and scrapbook paper together.

WAALA..

My first attempt and honestly I am glad that I decided to go the cheap route because I had some road blocks with using the wrong type of glue.
(who would think that glitter glue wouldn't work the same way as mod podge)lol.
They turned out really cute and for $1.50 + paper I am thrilled to add another Holiday decoration to my little stash.

Comments

Julie said…
You make craft time look fun. My craft time ends up with time-outs for everyone, usually an unsuccessful attempt at an easy project, and a waste of money. You make everything look so easy. Your towels turned out so cute and the glitter projects and these pictures. They look awesome. Good Job Cindy!!!
Anonymous said…
You are sooooo crafty. I can't believe all the cute things you are always making. We need to be neighbors so I can join in your fun. Love the reindeer what fun Mom time!
Becky said…
Those look great. Modge Podge is my best friend (matte only, I don't like glossy). I use it on a daily basis. Well I don't usually use it on Sunday, but I do every other day.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull