Brandon Mull

Yesterday we had the Opportunity to meet the Author of FableHaven and CandyShop Wars
Brandon Mull.


When he got there he answered questions and was very personable.
Then he started signing books and individually answered questions.
He also had a few questions for us.



He also signed posters for all the kids.
(I have no idea what were going to do with 6 posters)
(Maybe with the underlining message my kids will enjoy reading)
The line was longer than we expected but we were there pretty early and had a chance to be 4th or 5th in line.
(if my kids would have just got in line while I was taking kids potty)
(I'm glad we got there when we did)
Overall a great family (education) moment.
(Yes, Mom I got your copy signed as well)

Comments

Julie said…
I love the picture of all the kids. That is so cute. Brandon Mull is much younger then I imagined him. When Jim and I were first married and didn't have any kids we waited in line for one of the Harry Potter books. Jim was so cross and grouchy about waiting in line. We saw Lois and she told us to go home that she would get it for us. WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE KIDS. You rock for taking all of your kids for that educational moment. I'm pretty impressed.

On a different note Jim went hunting and took the cell phone so I can't call you back like I said I would. But I have some info. for you so call me when you get this message.
Jon Woodins said…
I'm jealous! But I agree with Julie Brandon Mull looks a lot younger than I thought he would be. But then again maybe Julie and I are just getting older. BTW I really have loved reading the fablehaven books. I've just read the first two, and enjoyed them both. Especially the idea of their Grandma being turned into a... Well I won't ruin it for anyone else.
KatherineWoodin said…
Did he sign my to the Hayward family also.
Love ya
Anonymous said…
That is so awesome. Riley would have been in heaven he loves those books. Your kids all look super cute.
Sonja said…
Wow, what an awesome experience that must have been for the kids!! Brandon Mull looks like a teenager, I never pictured him looking that young.
Jana said…
I've been thinking about getting Zac one of his books, do ya think hes old enuf? That super cool

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..