Baby it's cold Outside (inside)

It has been getting quit chili in the evenings lately
but until Monday we have no heat.
(Our new furnace will be installed.)
(I'm freezin)
So it's time to bring the Cocoa maker out.
I love this machine.
Many years ago I found these at Mervyns.
They make a perfect cup of cocoa, very smooth and hot!
So tonight It's cocoa and cookies! Yum!



The cocoa was a little hot!

But it didn't take him long to focus in on the cookies.
Now all I need is a warm blanket and a really good chick flick.

What is your favorite chick flick?
plus does anyone have a good recipe for cocoa?

Comments

Honor said…
I love Pride and Prejudice ... The Holiday ... White Christmas ... Sense and Sensibility ... Little Women ... (there are many many others I could watch over and over)
Julie said…
I don't like chick flicks, but Jim has a list of favorites. lol. O.k, Jim is such a stick in the mud when it comes to chick flicks so I'm on my own. One of my many favorites is Hitch. When the singles were over for FHE one time Jim did a lesson on geneology and asked for comments and I quoted Hitch, such a great movie.
Jon Woodins said…
I always add creamer to my hot cocoa machine. I love it creamy but milk is too expensive to turn chocolatly. So I add about 1/2 a cup for a 4cup mix.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull