Corn anyone?

I have a Gardner!
Cody has produced both corn and tomatoes this year.
Cody was able to plant corn in Scouts this year and a tomato plant from School for Mother's Day.


This one corn stalk produced two corn. We had to pick them the other day before it got to cold.

He was very pleased with the end result. And realized what can come out of hard work.

Here is the Tomato plant that he has also been taking care of and I cannot wait to pick a tomato and enjoy with salt and pepper.
There is nothing like homegrown tomatoes.

Next year I am going to try to find a place where we can have a garden.
Because I was a little jealous of not being able to sink my teeth into that lovely piece of corn.


Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
Good job Cody, can't wait to see all you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull