Tomato's...Tomato's...Tomato's

O.K. don't get the wrong idea I am not domestic I just have allot of time on my hands.LOL. I have canned tomato's before with a group of Ladies but do you think I paid attention? I have the same illness as my children...WPATD?(why pays attention to details?)
I was very nervous that they wouldn't turn out, a jar would explode or I would get frustrated and throw the tomato's at anyone who crossed my path. Well... all I can say is... I am on my 2 batch and addicted to canning. I might even try salsa.

Don't they look Beautiful? (This is my first batch)

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
Where did the tomatoes come from? Cody?
Cindy said…
I got the tomato's from Cash-n-Carry $10 for 20lbs. I'm guessing that each jar is less than $1.00(because I had everything)
Shawna said…
why am I the only one in the family still not in on the canning craze? I get jealous of all you domestic types, especially you Cindy. You seem to be having so much fun with your family, it reminds me so much of us when we were younger. You may not feel like it now but your kids are going to be so grateful for all the things you are doing for them and teaching them now.
Julie said…
My, My, My!!! Nice looking tomatoes. Those look better then mine and I won either 1st or 2nd place at the state fair. I'm not kidding those really look good.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.