hOw thE COokIe cRumBLeS.

My sisters (and in-laws) were poking fun at my witches hat saying they weren't cookies and I shouldn't post them on my cookie of the day. They are only half right, if you use a sugar cookie dough and shape them into the hats waala you have witches hats. You could also use orange sprinkles for the brim of the hat if you wanted.


Anyways ... I decided it was time to change my cookie of the day and while shopping I found Animal Crackers on sale and picked up a bag.
I got home took my picture and proceeded to find a website that I could forward you to.
To my dismay I found out that
Archway & Mother's Cookie Company, Inc.
Have closed down they filed for Bankruptcy. I am speechless and a little teary.
(I'm a dork there only cookies for goodness sakes)
There are news reports all over the web here is one.
I have so many questions and the most important one is... Are they closing for good? And what about the COOKIES!
I have always loved there cookies a few of my favorites are...
Iced raisin cookies, wedding cookies (which I can only ever find in Idaho) and of coarse
Circus Animals.

What is your favorite Mother's or archway cookie?

Comments

Shawna said…
Marshall is teary too. He can eat the whole bag of iced animal cookies on the way home from the grocery store. I on the otherhand contributed to their failure, preferring oreos.
Anonymous said…
First of all I LOVE THE WITCH HAT COOKIE so very cute. Second I hope you are not telling me that those cookies will not be around anymore. Is that what you are saying? I can eat the whole bag of those theirfore I never buy them. If they are not going to be around I may have to stock up and buy a freezer to keep them in with a lock that only J.D. has the key to.
Teri said…
My favorite is there neopolitian wafer cookies. I Think that is what they are called.
Julie said…
This is a sad day. With the bad comes the good. My guess is we buy 10 bags of animal cookies a year when they are on sale for $2.50. So that will increase our wallet size to at least $25 a year. In reality we will most likely just buy a keebler product instead so we will still lose and not have animal cookies. So very sad.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull